CHILI FRIED RICE
– Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
– Minced garlic ½ tbsp
– Crushed hot pepper 1 tbsp
– Choice of meat/shrimp/vegetables 4-6 oz
– Cooked rice 16 oz
– Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce 2 ½ tbsp
– Small white onion (optional) Thinly sliced
– Fresh basil leaves ⅓ cup
– Sliced hot peppers ⅓ cup
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in minced garlic and red pepper together until aromatic, but not burnt. Add meats or vegetables until cooked through.
2. Add cooked rice and continue to stir fry together until hot.
3. Add Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce and mix well. Add white onions, fresh basil, and hot peppers. Stir until hot.
4. Place on dish and serve.