GARLIC SHRIMP OR CHICKEN
– Vegetable oil 1 oz
– Minced garlic 8 cloves
– Shrimp or chicken Sliced 4-6 oz
– Mixed vegetables 14 oz (broccoli, carrots, zucchini, celery, or cauliflower)
– Sliced white onion 2 oz
– Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce 2 ¼ tbsp
– Sugar 1 tsp
– Cornstarch 1 tbsp
– Water 1-2 tbsp
1. Dissolve the cornstarch in water and set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. Sauté the garlic until aromatic and add shrimp or chicken until partially cooked through.
3. Add mixed vegetables and ¼ cup of water and stir fry until vegetables are tender.
4. Add Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce, cornstarch to slightly thicken, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes more.
5. Place on dish and serve.