– Vegetable oil 1 oz
– Choice of meat 4-6 oz
– Broccoli florets 1 cup
– White cabbage 1 cup
– Carrots ½ cup
– Egg Noodles 8 oz
– Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce 3 ½ tbsp
– Sugar 1 tsp
– Tomato sauce or Ketchup 1 tbsp
1. Cook egg noodles in boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir fry the meats and vegetables
until cooked and very hot.
3. Add egg noodles, Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce, and remaining ingredients.
Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced and all ingredients are hot.
4. Place on dish and serve.