PAD SE EW
– Vegetable oil 1 oz
– Egg 1
– Choice of meat/shrimp Sliced 4-6 oz
– Broccoli florets 1 cup
– White cabbage 1 cup
– Carrots ½ cup
– Wide Rice Noodles 8 oz
– Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce 3 ½ tbsp
– Sugar 1 tsp
– Sweet Dark Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
*Sweet dark soy sauce can be purchased from international market or oriental market
*Pre-soak the wide rice noodles in cold water for 6-8 hours then drain (can be kept in the refrigerator until use). Cook in boiling water until soft. Set aside for Step 3.
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the egg and meat to the skillet and stir fry together. Add broccoli, cabbage, and carrots.
3. Add the noodles and stir fry together. Add Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce, sugar, and sweet dark soy sauce.
4. Continue cooking until the liquid is absorbed and all ingredients are hot.
5. Place on a dish and serve.