– Vegetable oil 1 oz
– Egg 1
– Choice of meat/poultry/seafood/vegetables 6-8 oz
– Thin, cooked rice noodles 7 oz
– Thai Place Pad Thai Sauce 3 oz
– Fresh bean sprouts 3 oz
– Trimmed and sliced green onions 1 oz
– Ground peanuts ¼ oz
*Pre-soak the thin rice noodles in cold water for 6-8 hours then drain (can be kept in the refrigerator until use). Cook in boiling water until soft. Set aside for Step 2. (You can also use linguine noodles instead of rice noodles)
1. Heat a large skillet until hot. Add oil, egg, and shrimp, and stir fry together.
2. Add the cooked thin rice noodles and stir fry until very hot. Add Thai Place Pad Thai Sauce. Reduce the heat and continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the bean sprouts and green onions. Toss together then place on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle with ground peanuts and serve.
With Rice Noodles
With Linguine Noodles