SWEET AND SOUR SHRIMP
- Shrimp 4-6 oz
- Celery ⅓ cup
- Green and Red peppers ⅓ cup
- White onion ⅓ cup
- Zucchini ½ cup
- Pineapple chunks 1 cup
- Meat of your choice 4-6 oz
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Thai Place Sweet and Sour Sauce 6-8 tbsp
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and set aside.
- Steam all vegetables in boiling water. Strain and set aside for Step 6.
- Cook shrimp in boiling water and set aside for Step 6.
- Add 6-8 tbsp of Thai Place Sweet and Sour Sauce into a skillet.
- Add cornstarch to the skillet and mix well. Bring up to a boil, but do not burn.
- Add all the steamed vegetables and shrimp and mix well.
- Place on dish and serve.
*If you wish to make sweet and sour fish, we recommend deep frying tilapia or grilled salmon. Follow Step 1 and 2 in the instructions for GENERAL TSO’S for battered meat or fish.