THAI PLACE FRIED RICE
– Vegetable oil 1 oz
– Butter 1 oz
– Egg 1
– Choice of meat/poultry/seafood/vegetables 4-6 oz
– Cooked rice 16 oz
– Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce 2 ½ tbsp
– Peas/Carrots (may use frozen) ⅓ cup
– Small white onion (optional) Thinly sliced
– Green scallions (optional) Trimmed and thinly sliced
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg and stir until cooked. Add
meat or vegetables and cook 1-3 minutes.
2. Add the rice and mix together. Continue to stir fry until the mixture is hot.
3. Add Thai Place Stir Fry Cooking Sauce and stir fry all together until very hot
4. Add sliced onion, peas/carrot mix, and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place on dish and serve.